ValueCommerce Co., Ltd. (head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Representative Director, President and CEO: Yoichi Iizuka; hereinafter, “ValueCommerce”) announced today Affiliate Operation Policy, which provides for prohibitions and precautions for participating affiliate program.
With constant and stringent examination and checks to combat illegal and malicious websites, ValueCommerce has been taking stern action against dishonest acts. ValueCommence announces its operation policy that provides prohibitions and precautions for all participants in affiliate advertising seeking to ensure the sound development of the affiliate marketing industry.
[Outline of the Operation Policy]
1. Requests for publishers
– Fundamental requests, precautions and prohibitions in affiliate site operation, etc.
2. Actions to protect publishers
– Precautions to advertisers, notes on information products, etc.
3. Precautions by genre of ads
4. External Links to the information from the government and other sources.
ValueCommerce is working to provide sound affiliate services to ensure that consumers, publishers and advertisers can enjoy the Internet without anxiety.
The Operation Policy is available at http://www.valuecommerce.ne.jp/policy/.