ValueCommerce Co., Ltd, a pioneer in Japanese online marketing, e-commerce and affiliate services, will host its 5th annual affiliate conference and merchant exposition on Saturday, October 1, 2011 at the Tokyo International Forum.
As smartphones and social media disseminate across the media sphere, affiliate marketing is undergoing an evolution. At the ValueCommerce Expo 2011, new strategies will be introduced with an emphasis on growing the “New Generation Affiliate”, performance marketers using social media and devices to expand online revenue channels.
The ValueCommerce Expo is a once a year opportunity for merchants and affiliates to meet face-to-face to network, strategize and share best practices. This year’s expo is on pace to be the largest ever.
ValueCommerce welcomes its returning network of partners and family of merchants as well as first-timers interested in exploring the evolution of affiliate marketing.
Expo attendees enjoy the following benefits:
- In-person networking opportunities meant to increase partnerships
- Practical training seminars designed to grow skills and maximize conversions
- Hands-on introduction to merchant products and services
- Engaging talks by special industry guests
- Annual affiliate awards and other prizes based on expo participation
ValueCommerce welcomes its network to share the details of this event:
- Event: ValueCommerce EXPO 2011, New Generation Affiliate
- Date: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 11am – 6pm
- Venue: TOKYO INTERNATIONAL FORUM
- Organized by: ValueCommerce
- Entry Fee: Free
- Attendees: Valuecommerce affiliates, merchants, members of the press and individuals interested in ecommerce, internet advertising and affiliate marketing
- Official site: http://www.vcexpo.jp/expo2011/
※Advance reservations are required to participate in some programs.