ValueCommerce Co., Ltd, a pioneer in Japanese online marketing, e-commerce and affiliate services, today announced the release of advanced budget management options giving merchants finer control over how their budgets*1 are spent across campaigns, offers and commission types.
These upgrades negate the need for constant campaign monitoring, making it possible for merchants participating in the ValueCommerce Affiliate and Shoppers Club*2 Programs to achieve their sales and promotional goals without overspending.
- Deep management of budget allocation across campaigns, offers and commission types
- Merchant email alerts when campaign and offer spends near limits
- Automatic hibernation of promotions, pausing of ad serving and CPC charge prevention when budget caps have been reached
- Partner functions to control alternative ad placement during paused promotions
- Continued partnerships during hibernation and automatic restart of ad serving after budget adjustments are made
*1 Budget caps are click and order based
*2 Shoppers Club is a ValueCommerce service providing cash back to partners for purchases and other actions